Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's been a while...


What can I say? You know how it is - you start a blog, full of good intentions, planning to post witty asides about the wonderful world of fridge magnets, and then somehow life overtakes you.

Anyway, life certainly overtook Shawn McDowell, whose mighty collection of 4,000 fridge magnets was up for auction earlier this year, for the very reasonable sum of $15,000. Some people might think that's a lot of money for a bunch of fridge magnets, but for those of us 'in the business' we figure that $3.75 a pop is not a bad deal, all round.

Anyone who missed Shawn's auction is more than welcome to contact me, and I'll see if I can't come up with a similar offer for you. I might even be able to shave a few dollars off the total, if you speak to me nicely!

No comments: